Please be advised that Social Distancing Guidelines can not be met given the size of Airporter buses. If this is a travel concern, please find alternative transportation to LAX and contact Airporter office to cancel your reservation.
FACE COVERINGS FOR DRIVERS AND PASSENGERS
Will passengers be required to wear face coverings/face masks?
- Yes, all passengers over the age of 2 are required to wear face masks or appropriate
face coverings over their nose and mouth to board and riding in a Airporter Shuttle vehicle.
- Face shields do not qualify as an appropriate face covering.
- Face masks with breathing valves do not qualify as an appropriate face
- No exceptions will be made (even if there is an articulated medical condition).
Will drivers be required to wear face coverings / face masks?
- Yes, all drivers are required to wear face coverings / face masks.
PASSENGER SCREENING PROTOCOL
Does Airporter Shuttle screen its passengers for COVID-19 symptoms?
- Airporter Shuttle does not screen its passengers for COVID-19 symptoms as:
Passengers must self-screen and be fever-free and lack other COVID-19 symptoms prior to
Airporter Shuttle is not in a position to make a determination of any risk of COVID-19
infection, which is a matter
that should be left to health care professionals.
- Airporter Shuttle recommends that passengers do not travel while ill and/or if they demonstrate any
symptoms of COVID-19; in either case passengers should seek prompt medical attention.
- Any person awaiting a COVID-19 test result should not ride in a Airporter Shuttle vehicle.
- Drivers temperature taken prior to shift
- Drivers wear a mask
- Drivers are isolated via a plastic divider operating bus.
CLEANING & DISINFECTING VEHICLES
How frequently are Airporter Shuttle vehicles cleaned and disinfected?
- Hi touch areas in Vehicles are cleaned after each service shift
- Vehicles are cleaned after each service shift (passengers cannot be aboard the vehicle during
How are Airporter Shuttle vehicles cleaned and disinfected?
- Airporter Shuttle uses a disinfection fogging procedure daily that blankets the interior surfaces of each
vehicle with a safe, high-grade EPA-registered disinfectant and is applied with a leading-edge electrostatic sprayer.