FACE COVERINGS FOR DRIVERS AND PASSENGERS
Will passengers be required to wear face coverings/face masks?
- Yes, all passengers over the age of two are required to wear face masks or appropriate
face coverings over their nose and mouth while riding in a Ventura Shuttle vehicle.
- Face shields do not quality as an appropriate face covering.
- Face masks with breathing valves do not qualify as an appropriate face
- No exceptions will be made (unless passenger is exempted as defined by ADA).
- Drivers will maintain a supply of disposable face masks to provide to any passenger
who does not provide his/her own.
Will drivers be required to wear face coverings/face masks?
- Yes, all drivers are required to wear Company-approved face coverings/face
PASSENGER SCREENING PROTOCOL
Does Ventura Shuttle screen its passengers for COVID-19 symptoms?
- Ventura Shuttle does not screen its passengers for COVID-19 symptoms as:
Passengers must self-screen and be fever-free and lack other COVID-19 symptoms prior to
travel, as described below, and
Ventura Shuttle is not in a position to make a determination of any risk of COVID-19
infection, which is a matter
that should be left to health care professionals.
- Ventura Shuttle recommends that passengers do not travel while ill and/or if they demonstrate any
symptoms of COVID-19; in either case passengers should seek prompt medical attention.
- Any person awaiting a COVID-19 test result should not ride in a Ventura Shuttle vehicle.
- Drivers have a Mask
- Drivers are isolated via a plastic divider
CLEANING & DISINFECTING VEHICLES
How frequently are Ventura Shuttle vehicles cleaned and disinfected?
- Vehicles are cleaned after each service shift (passengers cannot be aboard the vehicle during
How are Ventura Shuttle vehicles cleaned and disinfected?
- Ventura Shuttle uses a disinfection fogging procedure that blankets the interior surfaces of each
vehicle with a
safe, high-grade EPA-registered disinfectant, which is 99.999% effective against a wide variety of
bacteria and viruses, including coronaviruses, and is applied with a leading-edge electrostatic sprayer.
This is similar to what is used by hospitals and airlines.
How should passengers tip drivers?
- We recommend that tips for driver be added to the passenger’s credit card charge at the time of
- Giving cash directly to the driver is also an option.